Thursday, March 1, 2012

Energy?!

*CLOSED*

If anyone lacks energy, I think it must be me!  Therefore, I was thoroughly excited to see that one of my most favorite bloggers (I'm serious) wrote an ebook about energy.  

Arabah gave me a copy to review and I am starting it today!  I have skimmed it and I was excited about what I saw but today I start to put it into practice.  Anyway, she told me that I could give a copy away on my blog.  I told her that this blog mainly saw traffic from my parents and siblings!  But, I figured it wouldn't hurt to put the option out there.  

If you would be interested in winning a free copy of this Energy Explosion ebook, leave a comment... and if you are the only one that comments--you win!  Ha!

I'll be back in a day or two with a weekly homeschool update...with pictures.

4 comments:

  1. By the way, I had a little trouble posting a comment. Maybe others are too??? Just wanted to let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment is for Barb. I didn't have a problem when I tried to comment earlier but she said she had trouble. Email me if you need to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This ebook sounds great--I'd love to win a copy! Oh, and I've never been on your blog before, but I love your colorful blog design. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete